January 13, 2014 to April 30, 2014
Thursday & Fridays 9:00AM – 12:00PM (no classes during the regular breaks/holidays, plus 2 weeks self-study for the course project; final exam in May)
Location: UVM campus & throughout Vermont for field trips/hands on experience
Details/Course Website: 4 Credit through ENSC, NR & TRC (3 & 2 credits only through ENSC) http://go.uvm.edu/7y1rr
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT: awarded for successfully completing the 4 credits.
DETAILS: Experts in following areas will provide hands-on instruction in a wide range of topics including:
- LIQUID BIOFUELS (seed-based biodiesel; bioethanol; conversion of waste oil to biodiesel; and advanced biofuels including algae-biofuel & microbial biofuel)
- SOLID BIOFUELS (wood & grass energy, pelletization)
- BIOGAS & BIO-ELECTRICITY (the farm-based energy)
- BIOHEAT, BIOMASS CONVERSION TECHNOLOGIES FOR BIOFUEL, BIOFUELS/ENERGY RELATED ENVIRONMENTAL, ECONOMICS, & SOCIAL ISSUES
- OTHER wide-range of Biofuels related science & technology topics, background & literature
Topics & Experts: http://go.uvm.edu/eg1bx.
This course is designed to provide hands-on experience in all possible Bio-Renewable Energy areas to prepare participants from diverse backgrounds for jobs in the BioEnergy / Biofuels industry, or higher education in the field, or related entrepreneurial endeavors in bioenergy / biofuels areas.
CONTACTS: For syllabus related questions contact the Lead Instructor, Anju Dahiya, at firstname.lastname@example.org To register, email http://learn.uvm.edu/contact/ ) or call 800-639-3210. To make a phone or in-person appointment with a Continuing Education Advisor to discuss your options, call 802-656-2085.
INSTRUCTORS: UVM FACULTY MEMBERS and EXPERTS from VT-based Biomass/biofuels businesses (see a list on the course website).
All welcome: Degree and non-degree seeking students, budding entrepreneurs, teachers (interested in developing curriculum or projects at school or college levels), farmers, and others.
MEANS OF INSTRUCTION
- ON CAMPUS CLASSES: BY UVM FACULTY MEMBERS and EXPERTS from VT-based biofuels businesses
- HANDS-ON FIELD WORK & SERVICE LEARNING PROJECTS involving tours to Farms/Biofuel facilities & related projects. Check out past SL projects at: http://go.uvm.edu/xa20i
- TALKS by guest-speakers/experts from businesses
- BIOFUELS EQUIPMENT DEMONSTRATIONS by professionals
- ONLINE CLASSES: supplementary classes/information including video clips and discussions
Three course listings to register from:
MEET FORMER STUDENTS: http://go.uvm.edu/2xgs8
11 Nov 2013
Buy Essay Online Australia
Alerts Keep all times are cleaned at by the electrode of the ph meter if you are not utilizing it to ensure its reliability. Can you tell buy essay online australia us about Straightening Hair? Be sloppy touse although a ph test set does not need preservation or calibration, but usually takes moment. Do state: Include fats with some vitamins and minerals towards the ingredients you presently consume. Guidelines Provide Particulars. Tell us all you learn below.
Learn how to overcome your duties of composition writing with one of these recommendations: 1st.
You can find 3 standard solutions: ph 4, ph 7, and pH 10. Select a meter where the electrode is not permanently linked, if you’re going to utilize the ph meter in quite a few places. It’s not reliable if it gives commonly different benefits one minute apart. Yes No Careers inside the Military to join the Armed forces For aiding, cheers! The pH (quick for “strength of hydrogen”) degree is established by multiplying the exponent for that awareness of hydrogen ions in option (0.1 corresponding to 10 towards the energy of -1, 0.01 equal to 10 for the energy of -2) by -1. You may get by with Hydrion paper or possibly litmus for assessment ph in a class science lab or home school location. If you should be ph-screening foods with no oil or little, or foods where oil separated out or can be added later, you will get by with normal glass- tipped electrodes.